Book Photography 📚📸

Over the course of the last few months, I shared one book themed photo per week on Instagram and Twitter. This was a small pet-project of mine with the idea to display some of the books I own per colour. Thus I started in late March by posting a photo of black books and started to work myself through the colour-palette of a rainbow until I would end up at white.

In the middle I decided to post a book rainbow and then went with green because it fit there the best ... or maybe there was a scheduling error but Instagram is not very tolerant about changing the dates on photos. In all honesty, I can't say which it was.

By the beginning of May, I posted the last batch of books (white) and finished where I started. Below are all the photos in the order that they had appeared on instagram. Enjoy!


Post a Comment

Copyright © floralcars.