#Vlog: Susanne Cooks ... Chickenpea, Avocado Pizza

"That's not chopping it ... that was  m u r d e r i n g  it!" 


Because of corona we are at home more and I learned that a lot of people run out of recipes very fast. So after asking around, I decided to share what I cook and how these recipes go. On day #11 of the Austrian lockdown it was "chickenpea, avocado pizza" Enjoy!




INGREDIENTS:



  • 1 pizza dough
  • 200g chickenpeas
  • 1 avocado
  • 100 ml BBQ-sauce
  • 2 garlic cloves
  • 200g strained tomatoes
  • 1/2 onion
  • 125g mozzarella cheese
  • pepper
  • chili powder
  • sweet paprika powder


STEP 1:


Pre-heat oven to 210°C. Roll out the pizza dough and put it into the oven for 8 minutes.

STEP 2:


In the meantime, put the chickenpeas with the BBQ-Sauce into the pot, cook for 4-5 minutes.
Chop the garlic, and mix it with the strained tomates, as well as the seasoning

STEP 3:


Cut the cheese and the onion. Along with the chickenpeas, place it on the pizza where you desire it. Put it back into the over for 4-5 minutes.

STEP 4:


Cut up the avocado. After the pizza is done, place those slices onto it.

BON APPETIT!


*******

The original recipe can be found on https://www.kitchenstories.com
Background music by Ikson 

4 comments :

  1. I would have never of thought to add chickpeas to a pizza but I’m defo intrigued! Will have to try it!

    Jessica & James | www.foodandbaker.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's what I hear the most when I tell people about this recipe. It really works!

      Delete
  2. I LOVE chickpeas and this looks incredible! I think this definitely needs to be added to my 'must try' list as we find ourselves experimenting more during this time!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's true. I hope you enjoy, and let me know how it worked out for you :)

      Delete

Copyright © floralcars.