If I Were My Favourite Celebrity Who Would I Be? And More ...

A Small-ish Q&A With Your Blogger


Hello, and welcome back again!

To my own surprise I have been nominated for the Liebster Award thrice in a month! I am as surprised as you are.

It took me a while to get around doing this but here we are, but finally here we are. One time I was nominated by Freya from https://freyameadows.wordpress.com/Emily from http://thatautumngirl.blogspot.co.at/ and soon afterwards by Jenna from  https://theperfictionistsite.wordpress.com/ as well!

Please check out their blogs and give them a follow on Twitter. I am not only saying this because they nominated me, I genuinely enjoy reading their work! In fact I wanted to nominate one person who then ended up nominating me #awkward.


The Rules:

1. Answer the 11 questions that your nominator has asked you.
2. Nominate 11 other bloggers
3. Ask your nominees 11 questions.
4. Let them know that you have nominated them!



11 Questions by Freya


1. What motivated you to start blogging?

I had writer's block when it came to fiction because everything I wrote seemed to be the same and I had lost interest. The edge was missing. Around the same time I stumbled over the columns in Top Gear magazine.  I thought if people get paid to write to compare a car to cheese nobody would mind if I started a small blog to share my thoughts.

It was exciting because it was new, and something different. For a long time I didn't even realize that the blogging community existed - I shared the posts on my private twitter, and sometimes Facebook. It's still very exciting and I discover new things. I am yet to get bored of blogging because it is this ever-changing place.

2. If you could live in one city, anywhere in the world, where would it be?

Generally, I think I'd be drawn to somewhere with a warm-ish winter, and hot summers: Spain, probably.

3. What are you most grateful for this year?

My mother.

4. Do you have any holidays planned this year? What are they?

In August I am having a road trip to the Großglocknerhochalpenstraße. Some time in Autumn I am probably going to Budapest.

5. What have you learnt about yourself this year?

I am a fast learner when it comes to racing games.

6. What fictional thing do you wish was real? (place, person, animal, anything)

Probably Atlantis from Stargate Atlantis but minus the aliens that suck the life out of you.

7. What makes you the most nostalgic?

I am not a nostalgic person so I can't answer this.

8. Whats your favourite season and why?

Late spring and summer, because it is warm and nice.

9. Whats your favourite album at the moment?

Imagine Dragon's Evolve 

10. What are three goals you want to achieve in the next 5 years?

▶ run a half-marathon
▶ buy a motorbike
▶ and finish the 1000 Hours of Writing

11. What is your favourite quote or lyric?

One is "ad astra per aspera" which is Latin and roughly translated means "To the stars through difficulties/hardship"

Another is a quite lengthy Spanish one:

"Si se rompe la espada, ataca con las manos. Si te cortan las manos, empuja al enemigo con los hombros, sino con los dientes." 

11 Questions by Emily 


1. Where in the world do you want to travel to?

Some things on my list are: Barcelona, Nice, the Pacific Coast Highway, and a few Alpenpässe. Also the Wank - Kissing - Petting - Fucking combo.

A few weeks back I wrote a blog post about my travel bucket list. It only a fraction of what I'd love to see. 

2. What is your favorite book?

I don't think that I have THE favourite book.

3. What are some goals you have?

Since I already listed some above, let's go for a silly one here:

I want to appear in the background of an interview by accident. Here you are watching a politician being interviewed, meanwhile there is me looking for my headphones in the background.

4. What is the reason why you started blogging?

I kindly redirect you to Freya's first question. 

5. What is or was your favorite subject in school?

I had sports science as an elective subject and I really really loved it. This and English. In fact I took my sport science Matura in English.

6. What is your favorite song at the moment?

Radiant - Satellite Stories 

7. Do you have any pets?

I have a white ball of fur: Sir Cat

8. Do you have any other hobbies?

The casual cat petting, sports, and a "minor" motorsports obession (Formula 1, MotoGP, Forumla E, WEC - to an extant) I also enjoy reading quite a lot. Oh, also writing! 

9. What is your favorite thing to eat for breakfast? 

On the special occasion I love some banana pancakes. 

10. What is your favorite color?

Electric blue

11 Questions by Jenna 


1. What Is One Piece Of Advice You Wish You Had Listened To?

That you shouldn't forget to stretch after jogging. IT'S REALLY IMPORTANT!

2. If You Were Your Favourite Celebrity For A Day, What Would You Do?  

I would be a racing driver.

3. If You Were To Throw A Dinner Party, What Would Be Your Starter, Main Course & Desert?  

Uuuh, I am not very knowledgeable in those things, so I am going with: little jour bread with salmon as startet. Main course ... can I say Paella? And as a desert Sachertorte.

I am not sure if that works as one big menu ... #NotAFoodBlogger

4. What Do You Love Most About Blogging?

It is ever-changing. There are new things to discover, the blog evolves and you get to work out what works and what doesn't. It is lovely, it is always a tiny bit challenging.

5. Have You Met Any Bloggers In Real Life, Who Would You Love To Meet? 

Actually, one of my co-workers runs a small fashion blog, and that's pretty much all the bloggers I have ever met.

6. Have You Ever Taken Part In Any Extreme Sports? Sky Diving? Roller Darby? Skiing etc?

I am sorry but skiing is not an extreme sport, wrote the Austrian.

I don't think any of the sports I do are considered extreme sports - with the exception of skiing. But I haven't been on skis since 2014.

7. Who Was Your Childhood Celebrity Crush?

Amanda Tapping ♥

8. Have You Ever Shown Your Blog To Family, Friends, Work Colleagues etc?

I have shown it to a few co-workers. My mum follows me on twitter, so she reads it on the odd occasion. Also Klaudia is an avid reader (hello!)

9. Do You Believe In Ghosts? Have You Ever Seen A Ghost? 

I don't. Hence no.

10. If You Could Choose To Go On Any Reality TV Show, Which Show Would You Choose?

I have to pass on this one.

11. If You Could Design Your Own Perfume, What Would You Call It? 

Ooooh, that's a good one: The Night Lights. Just because it sounds good.

And I Nominate:

This Booky Place (@_rebeccastobart)
http://thisbookyplace.blogspot.co.at/

Cassie (@ZombieGoddessxi)
http://www.zombiegoddessbeauty.com/

Emily (@ThoroughlyMLE)
http://emilyhallock.blogspot.co.at/

Em Jane (@OutOfTeaBag)
https://outofteabags.com/

Envy (@Envy_Fisher)
http://verdwaaldinvertaling.blogspot.co.at/

Eloise (@isthateloise)
http://www.isthateloise.co.uk/

Forgetful Blogger (@forgetfulmizz)
https://daniellalynette.wordpress.com/

Lydia (@MlleWBlog)
https://mademoisellewomen.wordpress.com/

Sarah (@sazsinclair)
http://sazsinclair.blogspot.co.at/

Sophia (@sophiatranterxo)
https://sophiaaaxo.com/

Zara (@itsallzara)
http://www.itsallzara.co.uk/



My questions are


1) If you were an animal what would you be?

2) Quiet night in or big night out?

3) Who would play you in a movie about your life?

4) One thing you love about yourself :)

5) What do you think is the worst word in your native language?

6) Your favourite pizza is ...

7) What are your #aesthetics?

8) If you had a cheap pick-up line, which would it be?

9) What was the last thing you bought online?

10) What was the sweetest thing anyone has ever done for you?

11) Why did you pick your blog URL?


Of course, you're not obligated to do these, but if you do please let me know!

2 comments :

  1. Thank you so much for the nomination! I had such fun reading your answers. And you're right: if people can be paid to write columns comparing cars to cheese, you're more than entitled to have a blog! And skiing certainly felt like an extreme sport when I first took it up, though that's because the national pastime of most Americans is sitting down ;).

    xx
    Emily

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're very welcome! I hope you'll enjoy my questions, and thank you for reading my answers. :)

      Delete

Copyright © floralcars.